High-Beginner Spanish (A2)
I had a Spanish class years ago, or I can communicate with the basics. If so, our High Beginner Spanish course is perfect for you!
What To Expect
Our Online High-Beginner Spanish course includes 25-hours of class time. Each student receives 25 classes of 1-hour each for their 25-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week (3-months to complete course)
- 3-days per week (2-months to complete course)
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By the end of our Online High-Beginner Spanish course, our students are ready to progress to our Online Intermediate Spanish course.
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (example – basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate about simple and routine tasks which require a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters of immediate need.
- Negatives and Prepositions
- The Indirect Object
- The Direct Object
- Reflexive Pronouns
- The Present Subjunctive
- The Preterit Tense
- The Imperfect Tense
We teach Mexican Spanish because it is the most common form of spoken Spanish in the world.
Online Course Costs
- Beginner Spanish – $599
- High Beginner Spanish – $599
- Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Upper Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Advanced Spanish – $599
- Class size – 1 student
- Complete Payment $599 (25-hours), or
- Partial Payment $319 (1st 12-hours) and $299 (2nd 13-hours)
- Returning Student Course Discount – $50
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $50
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.