Our Online IELTS Preparation course (ESL) for both the Academic and General Training versions is affordable and is offered at convenient times. The course is designed for upper-intermediate and advanced students who are preparing for the Academic IELTS Exam or the General Training IELTS Exam (B2, C1, and C2).
What to Expect
Our Online IELTS Preparation course includes 25-hours of class time. Each student receives 25 classes of 1-hour each for their 25-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week (3-months to complete course)
- 3-days per week (2-months to complete course)
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By the end of our Online IELTS Preparation course, most students are well prepared to take either the Academic IELTS Exam or the General Training IELTS Exam.
IELTS Preparation Curriculum
IELTS Listening Skills
- Getting ready to listen
- Following a conversation
- Recognizing paraphrase
- Places and directions
- Listening for actions and processes
- Attitude and opinion
- Following a lecture or talk
- Contrasting ideas
IELTS Reading Skills
- Reading strategies
- Descriptive passages
- Understanding the main ideas
- Locating and matching information
- Discursive passages
- Multiple-choice questions
- Opinions and attitudes
- General Training reading
IELTS Writing Skills
- Academic – Describing a chart, table or graph
- Academic – Comparing and contrasting graphs and tables
- Academic – Describing diagrams
- Academic – Describing maps
- General Training – A letter
- General Training – Getting ready to write
- General Training – Expressing your ideas clearly
- General Training – Checking and correcting
IELTS Speaking Skills
- Getting ready to speak
- Understanding the task
- Talking about abstract topics
- Dealing with problems
IELTS Practice Tests
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Practice Test 3
- Practice Test 4
- Practice Test 5
- Practice Test 6
- Practice Test 7
- General Training Test
- Practice Test 8
- General Training Test
Online Course Costs
- Beginner English – $599
- High Beginner English – $599
- Intermediate English – $599
- Upper Intermediate English – $599
- Advanced English – $599
- Business English – $599
- US Citizenship Test – $599
- TOEFL Preparation – $619
- IELTS Preparation – $619
- Class size – 1 student
- Complete Payment $599 (25-hours), or
- Partial Payment $319 (1st 12-hours) and $299 (2nd 13-hours)
- TOEFL and IELTS Preparation – $20 more due to book costs
- Returning Student Course Discount – $50
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $50
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our Online Class Application.
2 – After completing our Online Class Application, we will contact you within 24-hours with our payment instructions using Zelle, bank deposit at Wells Fargo, or payment with PayPal.
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.
Upper-Intermediate ESL Student
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Advanced ESL Student
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Fluent ESL Student
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
See our free English classes offered in video form. These free English classes are for low beginner (A1) and high beginner (A2) ESL students who speak Spanish. Many students have found our free English classes to be helpful; however, they are not a substitute for our in-person English classes.