Intermediate Spanish (B1)
I know the basics but I still struggle to use Spanish confidently in my everyday life. If so, our Intermediate Spanish course is perfect for you!
What To Expect
Our Online Intermediate Spanish course includes 25-hours of class time. Each student receives 25 classes of 1-hour each for their 25-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week (3-months to complete course)
- 3-days per week (2-months to complete course)
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By the end of our Online Beginner Spánish course, our students are ready to progress to our Online Upper Intermediate Spanish course.
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases.
- Introduce yourself and other people.
- Ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know, and things you have.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help you.
- Ser and Estar and the Present Tense
- Ser and Estar in the Preterit and Imperfect Tenses
- The Present Progressive Tense
- The Past Progressive Tense
- The Present Subjunctive
- The Commands
- Nouns, Articles, Adjectives, and Pronouns
We teach Mexican Spanish because it is the most common form of spoken Spanish in the world.
Online Course Costs
- Beginner Spanish – $599
- High Beginner Spanish – $599
- Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Upper Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Advanced Spanish – $599
- Class size – 1 student
- Complete Payment $599 (25-hours), or
- Partial Payment $319 (1st 12-hours) and $299 (2nd 13-hours)
- Returning Student Course Discount – $50
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $50
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our Online Class Application.
2 – After completing our Online Class Application, we will contact you within 24-hours with our payment instructions using Zelle, bank deposit at Wells Fargo, or payment with PayPal.
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.