Upper-Intermediate Spanish (B2)
I speak confidently with everyday basic Spanish but my grammar and vocabulary needs work. If so, our Upper Intermediate Spanish course is for you!
What To Expect
Our Online Beginner Spanish course includes 25-hours of class time. Each student receives 25 classes of 1-hour each for their 25-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week (3-months to complete course)
- 3-days per week (2-months to complete couse)
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By the end of our Online Upper-Intermediate Spanish course, our students are ready to progress to our Online Advanced Spanish course.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- The Present Perfect Tense
- The Past Perfect Tense
- The Future Tense
- The Conditional Tense
- The Present Perfect Subjunctive
- The Imperfect Subjunctive
- The Past Perfect Subjunctive
We teach Mexican Spanish because it is the most common form of spoken Spanish in the world.
Online Course Costs
- Beginner Spanish – $479
- High Beginner Spanish – $479
- Intermediate Spanish – $479
- Upper Intermediate Spanish – $479
- Advanced Spanish – $479
- Class size – 1 student
- Complete Payment $479 (25-hours), or
- Partial Payment $259 (1st 12-hours) and $240 (2nd 13-hours)
- Book Cost – $20
- Returning Student Course Discount – $25
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $25
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.