Pay in a snap. From your Banking app.
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes to your friends and family and also for our student’s to pay for their English courses. Zelle is a free money transfer system that all the banks offer to their customers. Most banks already have Zelle included in their phone apps “transfer money” area. If Zelle is not included in your bank’s phone app “transfer money” area, you can also download the Zelle app itself for free and set up your bank account in the Zelle app itself in order to transfer money.
1. Complete our Enrollment Application.
2. After completing our Enrollment Application, we contact new students within 24-hours with payment instructions using the Zelle banking app.
3. After a new student completes their course payment;
- The student will receive their text book from Amazon within 2 to 3 days.
- We will inform the student of their teacher’s name, their teacher’s phone number, and the time and location of the student’s first class.
- A class syllabus will be provided to the student before the student’s first class.
- Classes usually start within 1-week after payment is received.