We are SoCal’s largest English school featuring private English classes (ESL) clases privadas de inglés (ESL). We offer private and small group classes at affordable prices. Our classes are for both adult and youth students of all levels. We have a fast and easy enrollment process with new classes starting every week.
Somos la escuela de inglés más grande de SoCal con clases privadas de inglés (ESL). Ofrecemos clases privadas y en grupos pequeños a precios accesibles. Nuestras clases son para estudiantes adultos y jóvenes de todos los niveles. Tenemos un proceso de inscripción rápido y fácil con nuevas clases que comienzan cada semana.
Classes for Everyone
Our English school offers English classes (ESL) for students all levels. In addition, we have classes for specific purposes such as the US Citizenship Test and TOEFL exam. Our classes include;
- Beginner English
- Intermediate English
- Advanced English
- Business English
- US Citizenship Test
- TOEFL Preparation
Our English classes (ESL) are available as in-person private classes ($575) or in-person group classes ($800). Each class includes 20-hours of class time. Additionally, we are also available to teach at company worksites.
At English Los Angeles, our students have the opportunity to have their own private teacher. Our private classes provide each of our students the 1-on-1 interaction with their teachers that is not found in classroom settings. This interaction time gives our students needed time to speak English.
All of our teachers are college educated and they have all have lots of experience teaching English (ESL) to students. Our teachers reward our students early and often with their newly acquired skills which makes our students’ learning experience more enjoyable. And because it’s enjoyable, our students’ learning process is accelerated.
Our students quickly acheive positive results in the following key areas;
- Spoken English
- Listening Skills
- Written English
- Reading Skills
- English Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Verb Conjugation
Convenient Class Locations
Our English school teaches our English classes (ESL) at public locations near our student’s homes. For example, our classes are typically located at;
- Coffee shops
- Community Centers
At each of our locations our courses;
- have a college educated and certified instructor.
- use the same textbook and lesson plan.
- use the same teaching methodology
Convenient Class Times
Our students are able to choose their own class schedules. First, our students can choose whether they would like to have their classes 2 or 3 times per week. Second, our students can choose which days of the week they would like to have their classes. Third, our students can choose what time of the day they would like to have their class. Fourth, our students can choose the amount of weeks they would like to use to complete their 20-hour course.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Fourth, our students can choose the duration of their 20-hour course:
We have an open enrollment system at English Los Angeles. Every week we are starting new classes for students across Southern California. Our enrollment process is simple. First, complete our free In-Person Class Application for private classes, small group classes, tourist classes or corporate classes. Complete our Online Class Application for online classes. Second, we will send you an email with options to pay for your class. Third, make your class payment. Fourth, your class will to start 5 to 7 days after we receive your payment.
- Complete our In-Person Class Application or Online Class Application.
- We will send you an email with payment options.
- Make your class payment.
- Your class will start within 5 to 7 days of the date of your payment.
Affordable Class Prices
Our ESL, Citizenship Test and TOEFL courses have affordable costs without hidden fees. Our course costs INCLUDE:
- Application Fee
- Processing Fee
- Registration Fee
- Assessment Fee
- Book Fee
- Placement Fee
Private Class Costs
- Beginner English $575.00
- Intermediate English $575.00
- Advanced English $575.00
- Business English $575.00
- US Citizenship Test $575.00
- TOEFL Preparation $575.00
- Class size 1 student
Group Class Costs
- Beginner English $800.00
- Intermediate English $800.00
- Advanced English $800.00
- Business English $800.00
- US Citizenship Test $800.00
- TOEFL Preparation $800.00
- Class size 2 – 4 students
- Each additional student $25
High Quality / Low Costs
Our English classes (ESL) are very affordable especially when you consider:
- Private tutors charge from $20 to $50 per hour (and often have no set curriculum).
- International language institute programs are typically 2 to 4 times more expensive than our language school’s prices. International language institutes also often have hidden fees such as application fees, processing fees, registration fees, and book fees.
- Our hourly rate for in-person private classes is $28.75 per hour (which includes a set curriculum, a textbook and no hidden fees).
- Our hourly rate per student in our in-person group classes is between $10.00 to $20.00 per hour (which includes a set curriculum, a textbook for each student and no hidden fees).
In-Person Class Enrolloment
(1) Complete our In-Person Class Application.
(2) You will receive an email within 24-hours with your payment options. You will have the choice to pay for your class using Zelle or MoneyGram or by making a deposit into our business account at a Wells Fargo bank.
(3) After you complete your class payment;
- First, we will send you an email with your teacher’s name and phone number, and the time and location of your first class close to where you live.
- Second, we will send you an email with your class syllabus before your first class.
- Third, you will receive your text book from Amazon within 1 to 3 days of your class payment.
- Fourth, your class will start within 1-week of when your payment is received.
Online Class Enrollment
(1) Complete our Online Class Application.
(2) We will contact you with available times to schedule your 30-minute Free Online Introductory Session.
(4) After you complete your course payment;
- You will receive a confirmation email with the class times you chose and your course syllabus.
- Your first class will start within 1-week of payment.
English Class (ESL) Locations
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Santa Barbara County
Meet our Teachers
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語 Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh