English Los Angeles offers affordable ESL and TOEFL courses at multiple locations in the Los Angeles area. Our teachers are college educated and certified instructors. Our 4-week courses are for learners of all levels. Speaking English with another person is the fastest and most effective way of learning English. Our classes are small and interactive with 1 to 5 students in order to give our students the needed time to speak English.
Meet Our Teachers
Learn English – All Levels
Each of our courses have 20 classes which meet 5-days per week for 4-weeks. Our students are provided with a personal text book. We currently offer the following courses:
- Beginner English
- Intermediate English
- Advanced English
- Business English
- US Citizenship Test
- TOEFL Preparation
Learn English – Our Teachers & Focus
Our teachers are English are college educated and certified instructors. Our teachers focus on our students:
- Spoken English
- Listening Skills
- Written English
- Reading Skills
- English Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Verb Conjugation
Learn English – Small Interactive Classes
Our classes are small and interactive with 1 to 5 students in order to give our students their needed time to speak English. Our teachers reward our students early and often with their newly acquired skills which makes our students’ learning experience more enjoyable. And because it’s enjoyable, our students’ learning process is accelerated.
Equal Standard at Multiple Locations
Our courses at each of our multiple locations;
- have a college educated and certified instructor.
- use the same textbook and lesson plan.
- use the same teaching methodology.
Multiple Location Classrooms
As we form new classes, we determine which location will be the most convenient for each of our students. Currently our classes are located at:
- Library meeting rooms
- Coffee shops
No Hidden Fees
Our ESL and TOEFL Preparation courses have affordable prices without hidden fees and are located at multiple locations for our student’s convenience. English Los Angeles course prices include:
- Application Fee
- Processing Fee
- Registration Fee
- Book Fee
Affordable ESL and TOEFL Courses
Our ESL and TOEFL Preparation classes are very affordable especially when you consider:
- Private tutors charge from $20 to $50 per hour (and often have no set curriculum).
- Language institute programs are 2 to 4 times more expensive than English Los Angeles. Language institutes also often have hidden fees such as application fees, processing fees, registration fees, and book fees.
- Our hourly rate is $22.50 per hour ($25.00 per hour for our Business English and TOEFL Preparation courses) which includes a set curriculum, a textbook, and no hidden fees.
Included In Our Affordable Prices
Each of our courses;
- have 20 hours of class time.
- meet for 1-hour, 5-times per week for 4-weeks (or)
- meet for 2 1/2-hours , 2-times per week for 4-weeks
- have a set curriculum.
- include a personal textbook for each student to keep
- have small and interactive classes with 1 to 5 students.
- are led by a college educated and certified instructor.
English Los Angeles ESL and TOEFL Courses
English Los Angeles Locations
To enroll in one of our English courses:
- Contact us at (213)880-7612 or use our email contact form.
- New classes usually start every 1 to 3 weeks.
- In order to maximize the interactive learning experience for each student, we do not enroll more than 5 students per class.
- Payment is due 1-week before class starts in the form of check or money order and can be mailed to: 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.