Call (213) 880-7612 WhatsApp 1 213 880 7612
Our Advanced English course is affordable and is offered at multiple locations.
This course is available in both in-person private classes and in-person group classes.
The course is designed for the advanced student who is seeking to improve his/her English speaking skills. Below are some of the characteristics of advanced ESL students.
Advanced ESL Student
- Reads at at least high school level with the help of a dictionary.
- Needs more teacher support with writing.
- May still have a noticeable accent.
- Often does well because of a high motivation level.
What to Expect
Our Advanced English course includes 20-hours of class time. Each student receives a personal textbook. Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
By the end of our Advanced English course, our student’s English conversational abilities greatly improve. Below is the curriculum we cover in our Advanced English course.
Advanced English Curriculum
Phases for Conversation
- Small Talk
- Past Experiences
- Likes, Dislikes, and Interestes
- Objects and Processes
- Problems and Advice
- Decisions and Goals
Phrases for Discussions
- Group Discussions
- Serious Subjects
Phrases for Special Occasions
- Special Occasions
Phrases for Telephone Conversations
- Telephone Basics
- Telephone Messages
- Telephone Business
In-Person English Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our In-Person Class Application.
3 – After you complete your course payment;
- You will receive your text book from Amazon within 1 to 3 days.
- We will inform you of your teacher’s name, your teacher’s phone number, and the time and location of your first class close to where you live.
- We will provide you with a class syllabus before your first class.
- Classes usually start within 1-week after your payment is received.
Los Angeles County Locations
Orange County Locations
Riverside County Locations
San Bernardino County Locations
San Diego County Locations
Santa Barbara County Location
Ventura County Locations
Private Course Costs
- Beginner English $575.00
- Intermediate English $575.00
- Advanced English $575.00
- Business English $575.00
- US Citizenship Test $575.00
- TOEFL Preparation $575.00
- Class size 1 student
Friends & Family Course Costs
- Beginner English $800.00
- Intermediate English $800.00
- Advanced English $800.00
- Business English $800.00
- US Citizenship Test $800.00
- TOEFL Preparation $800.00
- Class size 2 – 4 students
- Each additional student $25
NOTE: English Los Angeles also offers Online English Classes.
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語 Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh