Our Advanced English course is affordable and is offered at multiple locations. Nuestro curso de Inglés Avanzado es asequible y se ofrece en múltiples lugares.
This course is available in both private classes and in friends & family classes. The course is designed for the advanced student who is seeking to improve his/her English speaking skills. Below are some of the characteristics of advanced ESL students.
Advanced ESL Student
- Reads at at least high school level with the help of a dictionary.
- Needs more teacher support with writing.
- May still have a noticeable accent.
- Often does well because of a high motivation level.
What to Expect
Our Advanced English course includes 20-hours of class time which meet 5-hours per week. Our students can choose to meet;
- 5-days per week / 60- minutes per day (OR)
- 4-days per week / 75-minutes per day (OR)
- 3-days per week / 100-minutes per day (OR)
- 2-days per week / 150-minutes per day
Each student receives a personal textbook. By the end of our Advanced English course, our student’s English conversational abilities greatly improve. Below is the curriculum we cover in our Advanced English course.
Advanced English Curriculum
- Getting Started
- Going Beyond Hello
- Being Home
- Describing Family Ties
- Eating and Drinking
- Exploring Daily Habits
- Being Yourself
- Staying Healthy
- Making and Keeping Friends
- Loving Dogs and Pets
- Cats and More Cats
- Pet Peeves
- California Calling
- Reading Pleasures and Tastss
- Moving to Music
- More about Movies: The Sequel
- Playing and Watching Sports
- Enjoying the Beach
- Holidays and Celebrations
- What Do You Think?
- Clothes and Fashion
- Appreciating Physical Beauty
- Enjoying Money
- Eating Out
- Gambling and Spending Money
- Do You Match?
- Handling Stress
- Practicing Job Interviews
- Work Relationships
- Learning In School
- Studying English
- Coming to America
- Exploring American Culture
- Exploring Cities
- Driving Cars
- Crime and Punishment
- Voting and Choosing Leaders
- Searching for Heroes
- Call (213) 880-7612 or use our email contact form to learn more about classes in your area.
- New classes start every 1 to 3 weeks.
- We offer both private courses and friends & family courses.
- Class times are flexible for our student’s convenience.
- Payment is due before class starts and can be made either:
- >> In person (by appointment) in the form of cash or money order at: 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 (OR)
- >> By mail in the form of money order, mail to: English Los Angeles, 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
- After payment is made, your teacher in your area will contact you to coordinate your class times and class location.
English Los Angeles Locations
Private Course Costs
- Beginner English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Intermediate English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Advanced English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Business English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- US Citizenship Test $500.00 (4 weeks)
- TOEFL Preparation $500.00 (4 weeks)
Friends & Family Course Costs
- Beginner English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Intermediate English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Advanced English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Business English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- US Citizenship Test $750.00 (4 weeks)
- TOEFL Preparation $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Class size 2 – 4 students
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語
Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles
Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये
Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах
انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ
Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ
Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh