Our Beginner English course is affordable and is offered at multiple locations. Nuestro curso de Inglés para principiantes es asequible y se ofrece en múltiples lugares. This course is available in both private classes and in friends & family classes. The course is designed for the high beginner student. Below are some of the characteristics of high beginner ESL students.
High Beginner ESL Student
- Can understand some directions or conversations but is often hesitant and often misunderstands.
- Has limited vocabulary to commonly used words.
- Reads and writes with great difficulty.
- Often unable to respond to questions because of limited vocabulary.
- Sometimes unable to initiate a conversation because of limited vocabulary.
What to Expect
Our Beginner English course includes 20-hours of class time. Each student receives a personal textbook. Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
By the end of our Beginner English course, most students who entered as high beginner students are ready to progress to our Intermediate English course. Some students who entered this class as a low beginner student find it beneficial to repeat our Beginner English course. Below is the curriculum we cover in our Beginner English course.
Beginner English Curriculum
- People and Places
- Singular, Plural, and Noncount Nouns
- Proper Nouns
- Possessive Nouns and Pronouns
- Review of Singular, Plural, and Noncount Nouns
- Verbs Used as Nouns
- More Specific Nouns
- Making Descriptions
- Comparisons ad Superlatives
- Verbs and Nouns Used as Adjectives
- Adjective Order
- The Verb Be
- Non-To Be Verbs
- Place, Time, and Frequency
English in the Twenty-First Century: Technology
- General Vocabulary for Technology
- Contacting Other People: The Technology of Communications
- Getting Information: The Media
- Technology in Other Places
- The Numbers from Zero to 1 Million
- Telling the Time and the Date
- Identification Numbers, Telephone Numbers, and Addresses
- Using Whole Numbers
- Using Partial Numbers
- Counting Money
1. Complete our Enrollment Application.
3. After a new student completes their course payment;
- The student will receive their text book from Amazon within 2 to 3 days.
- We will inform the student of their teacher’s name, their teacher’s phone number, and the time and location of the student’s first class.
- A class syllabus will be provided to the student before the student’s first class.
- Classes usually start within 1-week after payment is received.
English Los Angeles Locations
Private Course Costs
- English With Pictures $550.00
- Beginner English $550.00
- Intermediate English $550.00
- Advanced English $550.00
- Business English $550.00
- US Citizenship Test $550.00
- TOEFL Preparation $550.00
- Class size 1 student
Friends & Family Course Costs
- English With Pictures $800.00
- Beginner English $800.00
- Intermediate English $800.00
- Advanced English $800.00
- Business English $800.00
- US Citizenship Test $800.00
- TOEFL Preparation $800.00
- Class size 2 – 4 students
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語 Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh