Our Business English course is affordable and is offered at multiple locations. Nuestro curso de Inglés de Negocios es asequible y se ofrece en múltiples lugares.
This course is available in both private classes and in friends & family classes. The course is designed for both the low intermediate and the high intermediate student who wants to improve his/her English speaking abilities as relating to business. Below are some of the characteristics of low intermediate and high intermediate ESL students.
Low Intermediate ESL Student
- Has gained some confidence with their English and is often willing to participate in English exchange; however, often misunderstands.
- Vocabulary is limited but is actually improving quickly.
- May feel comfortable enough to respond orally despite frequent errors and word selection.
- Needs frequent written and vocabulary support.
- Shows growing confidence in his/her ability to comprehend and respond in English.
High Intermediate ESL Student
- Easily participates in social activities and constantly adds to his/her vocabulary, American culture, and class participation and understanding.
- Speech still exhibits a considerable accent.
- Grammar and vocabulary errors are receding.
- English is changing rapidly as well as his/her confidence level.
What to Expect
Our Business English course includes 20-hours of class time. Each student receives a personal textbook.
Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
- 4-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
Business English Curriculum
- Advertising Expressions
- Banking Expressions
- Company Expressions
- Contract Expressions
- Employment Expressions
- Insurance Expressions
- Law Expressions
- Marketing Expressions
- Meeting Expressions
- Money Expressions
- Negotiation Expressions
- Politics Expressions
- Presentation Expressions
- Business Idioms
- Effectiveness and Efficiency Idioms
- Employment Idioms
- Law Idioms
- Medicine Idioms
- Money Idioms
- Negotiation Idioms
- Number Idioms
- Success and Failure Idioms
- Business Sayings
- Business English
- Impressive Resume
- Cover Letters
- Apology Letters
1. Complete our Enrollment Application.
2. English Los Angeles will contact you within 24-hours to discuss your Enrollment Application and to arrange your payment options.
3. Payment can be made;
a. by using the Zelle banking app, or
b. by appointment in cash at our Silver Lake location.
4. Classes usually start within 1-week after payment is received.
English Los Angeles Locations
Private Course Costs
- English With Pictures $500.00
- Beginner English $500.00
- Intermediate English $500.00
- Advanced English $500.00
- Business English $500.00
- US Citizenship Test $500.00
- TOEFL Preparation $500.00
Friends & Family Course Costs
- English With Pictures $750.00
- Beginner English $750.00
- Intermediate English $750.00
- Advanced English $750.00
- Business English $750.00
- US Citizenship Test $750.00
- TOEFL Preparation $750.00
- Class size 2 – 4 students
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語
Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles
Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये
Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах
انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ
Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ
Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh