Our Business English course is affordable and is offered at multiple locations. Nuestro curso de Inglés de Negocios es asequible y se ofrece en múltiples lugares.
This course is available in both private classes and in friends & family classes. The course is designed for the advanced student who wants to improve his/her English speaking abilities as relating to business. Below are some of the characteristics of advanced ESL students.
Advanced ESL Student
- Reads at at least high school level with the help of a dictionary.
- May need more teacher support with writing.
- Sometimes has a noticeable accent.
- Often does well because of a high motivation level.
What to Expect
Our Business English course includes 20-hours of class time which meet 5-hours per week. Our students can choose to meet;
- 5-days per week / 60- minutes per day (OR)
- 4-days per week / 75-minutes per day (OR)
- 3-days per week / 100-minutes per day (OR)
- 2-days per week / 150-minutes per day
Each student receives a personal textbook. By the end of this course, our student’s English conversational abilities relating to business greatly improve. Below is the curriculum we cover in our Business English course.
Business English Curriculum
- Advertising Expressions
- Banking Expressions
- Company Expressions
- Contract Expressions
- Employment Expressions
- Insurance Expressions
- Law Expressions
- Marketing Expressions
- Meeting Expressions
- Money Expressions
- Negotiation Expressions
- Politics Expressions
- Presentation Expressions
- Business Idioms
- Effectiveness and Efficiency Idioms
- Employment Idioms
- Law Idioms
- Medicine Idioms
- Money Idioms
- Negotiation Idioms
- Number Idioms
- Success and Failure Idioms
- Business Sayings
- Business English
- Impressive Resume
- Cover Letters
- Apology Letters
- Call (213) 880-7612 or use our email contact form to learn more about classes in your area.
- New classes start every 1 to 3 weeks.
- We offer both private courses and friends & family courses.
- Class times are flexible for our student’s convenience.
- Payment is due before class starts and can be made either:
- >> In person (by appointment) in the form of cash or money order at: 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 (OR)
- >> By mail in the form of money order, mail to: English Los Angeles, 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
- After payment is made, your teacher in your area will contact you to coordinate your class times and class location.
English Los Angeles Locations
Private Course Costs
- Beginner English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Intermediate English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Advanced English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- Business English $500.00 (4 weeks)
- US Citizenship Test $500.00 (4 weeks)
- TOEFL Preparation $500.00 (4 weeks)
Friends & Family Course Costs
- Beginner English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Intermediate English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Advanced English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Business English $750.00 (4 weeks)
- US Citizenship Test $750.00 (4 weeks)
- TOEFL Preparation $750.00 (4 weeks)
- Class size 2 – 4 students
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語
Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles
Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये
Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах
انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ
Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ
Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh