Our Online Business English course (ESL) is affordable and it is offered at convenient times. This course is designed for intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced, and fluent ESL students (B1, B2, C1, and C2).
What to Expect
Our Online Business English course includes 20-hours of class time. Each student receives a personal textbook. Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
Business English Curriculum
- Advertising Expressions
- Banking Expressions
- Company Expressions
- Contract Expressions
- Employment Expressions
- Insurance Expressions
- Law Expressions
- Marketing Expressions
- Meeting Expressions
- Money Expressions
- Negotiation Expressions
- Politics Expressions
- Presentation Expressions
- Business Idioms
- Effectiveness and Efficiency Idioms
- Employment Idioms
- Law Idioms
- Medicine Idioms
- Money Idioms
- Negotiation Idioms
- Number Idioms
- Success and Failure Idioms
- Business Sayings
- Business English
- Impressive Resume
- Cover Letters
- Apology Letters
Private Course Costs
- Beginner English – $479
- Intermediate English – $479
- Upper Intermediate English – $479
- Advanced English – $479
- Business English – $479
- US Citizenship Test – $479
- TOEFL Preparation – $479
- IELTS Preparation – $479
- Class size – 1 student
- Returning Student Course Discount – $25
- Household Multi-Courses Discount – $25
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our Online Class Application.
3 – After you complete your course payment;
- We will contact you with available times to schedule your free 30-minute Zoom Orientation Class.
- Your first class will start within 1-week of payment.
Intermediate ESL Student
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Upper-Intermediate ESL Student
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Advanced ESL Student
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Fluent ESL Student
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
See our free English classes offered in video form. These free English classes are for low beginner (A1) and high beginner (A2) ESL students who speak Spanish. Many students have found our free English classes to be helpful; however, they are not a substitute for our in-person English classes.