Advanced Spanish (C1, C2)
I´m already comfortable speaking Spanish, but I want to master the language. If so, our Advanced Spanish course is for you!
What To Expect
Our Online Advanced Spanish course includes 25-hours of class time. Each student receives 25 classes of 1-hour each for their 25-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week (3-months to complete course)
- 3-days per week (2-months to complete course)
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
By the end of our Online Advanced Spanish course, our student’s conversational skills substantially improve. Many of our students elect to take another Online Advanced Spanish course to further improve their conversational skills. Other students continue with our Online Advanced Spanish course to improve their writing skills and to reduce their accents.
- Understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
No grammar is included in our Advanced Spanish course, this is a conversational course.
We teach Mexican Spanish because it is the most common form of spoken Spanish in the world.
Online Course Costs
- Beginner Spanish – $599
- High Beginner Spanish – $599
- Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Upper Intermediate Spanish – $599
- Advanced Spanish – $599
- Class size – 1 student
- Complete Payment $599 (25-hours), or
- Partial Payment $319 (1st 12-hours) and $299 (2nd 13-hours)
- Returning Student Course Discount – $50
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $50
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our Online Class Application.
2 – After completing our Online Class Application, we will contact you within 24-hours with our payment instructions using Zelle, bank deposit at Wells Fargo, or payment with PayPal.
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.