Our ESL, Citizenship Test and TOEFL courses are affordable with no hidden fees. Course prices in both our in-person private classes and our in-person group classes INCLUDE:
- Application Fee
- Processing Fee
- Registration Fee
- Assessment Fee
- Book Fee
- Placement Fee
Affordable ESL and TOEFL Courses
Our English classes (ESL) are very affordable especially when you consider:
- Private tutors charge from $20 to $50 per hour (and often have no set curriculum).
- International language institute programs are typically 2 to 4 times more expensive than our language school’s prices. International language institutes also often have hidden fees such as application fees, processing fees, registration fees, and book fees.
- Our hourly rate for in-person private classes is $29.95 per hour (which includes a set curriculum, a textbook and no hidden fees).
- Our hourly rate per student in our in-person group classes is between $9.99 to $19.98 per hour for 2 to 4 students (which includes a set curriculum, a textbook for each student and no hidden fees).
Included In Our Affordable Prices
Each of our courses:
- Are led by a college educated teacher with experience.
- Have a set curriculum.
- Include a personal textbook for each student to keep.
- Include 20-hours of class time.
Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
In-Person Class Costs
- Beginner English – $599
- Intermediate English – $599
- Upper Intermediate English – $599
- Advanced English – $599
- Business English – $599
- US Citizenship Test – $599
- TOEFL Preparation – $599
- IELTS Preparation – $599
- Class size – 1 student
In-Person Group Class Costs
- Beginner English – $799
- Intermediate English – $799
- Upper Intermediate English – $799
- Advanced English – $799
- Business English – $799
- US Citizenship Test – $799
- TOEFL Preparation – $799
- IELTS Preparation – $799
- Class size – 2 to 4 students
- Each additional student – $25
- Returning Student Course Discount – $50
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $25
- Limit – one discount per student
In-Person English Class Enrollment
(1) Complete our In-Person Class Application.
(2) You will receive an email within 24-hours with your payment options. You will have the choice to pay for your class using Zelle or MoneyGram or by making a deposit into our business account at a Wells Fargo bank.
(3) After you complete your class payment;
- First, we will send you an email with your teacher’s name and phone number, and the time and location of your first class close to where you live.
- Second, we will send you an email with your class syllabus before your first class.
- Third, you will receive your text book from Amazon within 1 to 3 days of your class payment.
- Fourth, your class will start within 1-week of when your payment is received.
English Class (ESL) Locations
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Santa Barbara County
NOTE: English Los Angeles also offers Online English classes.
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語 Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh
Spanish Speakers: See our free English classes offered in video form. These free English classes are for low beginner (A1) and high beginner (A2) ESL students who speak Spanish. Many students have found our free English classes to be helpful; however, they are not a substitute for our in-person English classes.