Our Online U.S. Citizenship Test Preparation course (ESL) is affordable and is available at convenient times. This course is designed for eligible permanent residents (green card holders) who are preparing for their interview and citizenship test to become a US citizen. This course is designed for low beginner, high beginner, intermediate, and upper-intermediate students (A1, A,2, B1, and B2).
What to Expect
Our US Citizenship Test course includes 20-hours of class time. Our students are able to choose their class schedules.
First, our students can choose to have their classes:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Second, our students can choose which days they would like their classes:
Third, our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Fourth, our students can choose the length of their classes:
- 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 hour 40 minutes
- 2 hours
- 2 hours 15 minutes
- 2 hours 30 minutes
By the end of Online US Citizenship Preparation course, our students know what to expect in their upcoming interviews and tests in order to become a U.S. citizen. Below are the areas we focus on to help our students pass their interview and US citizenship test.
The ability to read in English to a USCIS officer that suggests an understanding of the meaning of a sentence.
The ability to write in English in a manner that would be understandable to a USCIS officer.
The ability to speak in English to answer questions asked by a USCIS officers during the Form N-400 naturalization eligibility interview.
The ability to correctly answer in English any of the possible 100 civics questions of the US citizenship test.
Online Course Costs
- Beginner English – $479
- High Beginner English – $479
- Intermediate English – $479
- Upper Intermediate English – $479
- Advanced English – $479
- Business English – $479
- US Citizenship Test – $479
- TOEFL Preparation – $499
- IELTS Preparation – $499
- Class size – 1 student
- Returning Student Course Discount – $25
- Household Multi-Course Discount – $25
- Limit – one discount per student
Online Class Enrollment
1 – Complete our Online Class Application.
3 – After you complete your course payment, you will receive your course book for home activities and homework and an email with your teacher and class information.
4 – Your first class will start within 1-week of your payment.
Low Beginner ESL Student
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
High Beginner ESL Student
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Intermediate ESL Student
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Upper-Intermediate ESL Student
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
See our free English classes offered in video form. These free English classes are for low beginner (A1) and high beginner (A2) ESL students who speak Spanish. Many students have found our free English classes to be helpful; however, they are not a substitute for our in-person English classes.
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish School Mexico is our sister school which has affordable Spanish courses available for all levels of learners.