Our U.S. Citizenship Test preparation course (ESL) is affordable and is offered at multiple locations. This course is available both in-person private classes and in-person group classes. This course is designed for eligible permanent residents (green card holders) who are preparing for their interview and citizenship test to become a US citizen.
What to Expect
Our US Citizenship Test course includes 20-hours of class time. Each student receives a personal textbook. Our students can choose to have their classes between:
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our students can choose to have their class:
- 2-days per week
- 3-days per week
Our students can choose the duration of their course:
Each student receives a personal textbook. By the end of the course, our students know what to expect in their upcoming interviews and tests in order to become a U.S. citizen. Below are the areas we focus on to help our students pass their interview and US citizenship test.
The ability to read in English to a USCIS officer that suggests an understanding of the meaning of a sentence.
The ability to write in English in a manner that would be understandable to a USCIS officer.
The ability to speak in English to answer questions asked by a USCIS officers during the Form N-400 naturalization eligibility interview.
The ability to correctly answer in English any of the possible 100 civics questions of the US citizenship test.
Private Course Costs
- Beginner English $575.00
- Intermediate English $575.00
- Advanced English $575.00
- Business English $575.00
- US Citizenship Test $575.00
- TOEFL Preparation $575.00
- Class size 1 student
Friends & Family Course Costs
- Beginner English $800.00
- Intermediate English $800.00
- Advanced English $800.00
- Business English $800.00
- US Citizenship Test $800.00
- TOEFL Preparation $800.00
- Class size 2 – 4 students
- Each additional student $25
In-Person English Class Enrollment
(1) Complete our In-Person Class Application.
(2) You will receive an email within 24-hours with your payment options. You will have the choice to pay for your class using Zelle or MoneyGram or by making a deposit into our business account at a Wells Fargo bank.
(3) After you complete your class payment;
- First, we will send you an email with your teacher’s name and phone number, and the time and location of your first class close to where you live.
- Second, we will send you an email with your class syllabus before your first class.
- Third, you will receive your text book from Amazon within 1 to 3 days of your class payment.
- Fourth, your class will start within 1-week of when your payment is received.
English Class (ESL) Locations
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Santa Barbara County
NOTE: English Los Angeles also offers Online English classes.
Google Translate Available For This Page
Learn English تعلم الإنجليزية Սովորել անգլերեն Научи английски 学英语 學英語 Nauči engleskivvv Učit se anglicky Õpi inglise keelt Matuto ng Ingles Apprendre l’anglais Lerne Englisch Μαθαίνω Αγγλικά ללמוד אנגלית अंग्रेजी सीखिये Belajar bahasa Inggris 英語を習う 영어를 배우다 Išmokti angliškai Англи хэл сурах انگلیسی یاد بگیر Uczyć się angielskiego Aprender inglês ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜੀ ਿਸੱਖੋ Выучить английский язык Учити енглески Aprende inglés เรียนภาษาอังกฤษ Вчити англійську انگریزی سیکھیے Học tiếng Anh