Pomona English and TOEFL Courses
Each of our English and TOEFL courses in the Pomona area;
- has a college educated and certified instructor.
- includes a personal textbook and lesson plan for each student.
- uses the same teaching methodology as our other locations.
- includes 20 hours of class time.
Pomona Class Times
At English Los Angeles we make it a priority to find class times which are convenient for our students. Each of our courses includes 20 hours of class time which meet for either;
- 1-hour per day, 5 days per week, for 4 weeks (OR)
- 2 1/2 hours per day, 2 days per week, for 4 weeks
Pomona Meeting Areas
As we form new classes, we determine which location will be the most convenient for each of our students. Currently our classes are located at:
- Library meeting rooms
- Coffee shops
Pomona Courses Offered
- Beginner English
- Intermediate English
- Advanced English
- Business English
- US Citizenship Test
- TOEFL Preparation
To enroll in one of our English courses:
- Contact us at (213)880-7612 or use our email contact form.
- New classes usually start every 1 to 3 weeks.
- In order to maximize the interactive learning experience for each student, we do not enroll more than 5 students per class.
- Payment is due 1-week before class starts in the form of check or money order and can be mailed to: 4949 Tyrone Ave Apt 1C, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
English Los Angeles Locations
English Los Angeles, 120 E. Monterey Ave Bldg A #415, Pomona, CA 91767 (213) 880-7612